Friday, April 6, 2012

Well this is a naughty post.

This Blog is Crude, Crass, and 100% Rude. This post right here is going to be a prime example of my blogging on its worst behavior. And why is that? Well, folks, today while watching a very good movie called The Others, an especially gorgeous man came onto The Cinema Club's radar. It's Thursday and I absolutely cannot wait until Saturday to give this gorgeous piece of sexy some spotlight here on the blog. Don't get your panties in a knot, I'll introduce him right away. His name is Christopher Eccleston. 

And this is he: 

Can we engage in the intercourse now?
 
This Gorgeous piece of Gorgeous captured the Canadian Puck Bunny's heart the moment he wandered on screen.

That is a PRIZE WINNING smile right there. <3 <3 <3

I am a love struck Bunny.

Seriously, Folks. I'm adding him to my list of all time favesies. 

The Canadian Puck Bunny's All Time Favesies: 
(May be missing a few at this time)
  • Thomas Kretschmann (#LongTermCommitedRelationship)
  • Tim Roth
  • Jamie Bell
  • Christoph Waltz
  • Rutger Hauer (#ButOnlyInThe80's)
  • Viggo Mortensen
  • Ron Eldard 
  • Christopher Eccleston 

Seriously how can you not be drooling right now? (Straight men, don't answer. you wouldn't understand). If you need more persuasion, more pictures can be arranged. 

His eyes motherfucker! Look at his EYES!

I'd also like to mention that I love his terrible nose. All the men I've fallen hopelessly in love with have had rather less than perfect noses. I like.

Seriously, folks. I swear. During all his screen time during The Others I was essentially flopping around like a half retarded fish out of water. Writhing on the floor, overwhelmed by his hotness. I was like: 
Ahhhh! Please! Kiss all over my body with your scraggly face!
Permission to do naughty things GRANTED.
Cannot... contain... ORGASM.....!!!

Had more fun watching that movie than I expected.

*ahem*

Ok, so I exaggerated a teensy bit. But you get the idea. 

  
Hot like fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment